The rain falls...

my story
people around me :)
8.13.2011 - 9:10 PM
>no komen about this person ..

aku da lama perasan BENDA nih...
ep!!jangan pikir bukian-bukian okey..hehe

anyway,aku perasan yang ramai orang lagi beruntung dpdaaku..
contoh yang paling dekat-my frens
well,semua kwan aku ad untung masing2
tak kira lah aida,minah,syikin and anne
kadang2 benda camni really get me kornahel.....
But aku still boleh get over it..
don't worry,i will be tough and don't worry my frens,aku always okayh! hehe

i won't giving up,i wont !

:))
*having a good day also means having a day without being someone else..


。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。

« Previous | Next »
le writer
Under the umbrella...
Nama ikut IC: Nursyazwana binti Bahzin.
Age: 17 already.
Birthdate: 22nd of January in 1996 during Maghrib(i guess)
Hometown: Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
Education: Proudly ex-STADIAN, currently in MRSM Kuala Klawang
Class: 5 Al-Biruni~
Idols: Doctors, Architects, Jung Heechul and many more!
Favorite Colours: Blue, Black, Purple.
Favorite Foods: TAK TERKIRA! :D
Hobbies: Listening K-POP music, blogging, watching TV, sleeping,eating.
Things I Likes: Family, Cats, Foods, Friends, Gadgets
Things I hates: Cockroach, When everyone is not in mood, Height, Depth, Additional Mathematics =.=

MY FACEBOOK | MY TWITTER


Edit Blog
Go to Seoul, Korea.
New Phone :D
9A+ in SPM 2013!!
New Spectacles
My Own Laptop


linkies
Taste the rain :)
My Beloved Bloggers :D
3S2A | Aidaaa | Syikinn | Syahiraa | Hanida | Miss Sunshine



rainbow fairy
The Master
© your sweetest lullaby
Ressources : x x x x
step on here!
Whisper here! :)