The rain falls...

my story
Malu gilanakmeninggal
5.27.2013 - 2:45 AM

# totally FACT . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -.- #
Well, i'm not gonna argue about that statement (look above)
HAHAHAHAHA
Sooooo, it's HOLIDAYYY !

Happy Holiday Bloggers and Stalkers which i have none hahaha it is none, believe me -.-

Before this holiday, i had this moment

 AN EMBARASSING MOMENT ! 
 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 

What most embarassing is, my teacher was the one who saw my embarassing moment!!!
Well, i cannot tell ya what is da moment but i will if you ask me personally hahahahaha HE~
Well,it is not enough by that.

My teacher spread the news about me weh ~

I'm like "What the heck are you doing? STOP IT!"
Luckily, not all in the class know this story.

 ATTENTION: TO PERSON WHO KNOW THIS STORY, PLEASE REMAIN SILENT ! IBEGYOU ! 

I hope that the teacher will forget about that "why-i-do-that moment" after this long-long-long-long-long holiday. HEHEHE

Pray for me ya, if anyone read this hahaha

Well, i still remember that teacher want to tease me:
I was walking and saw him,yes it's HIM walking toward me with another teacherAs usual, we give salam tu cikgu right?Me : Assalamualaikum cikgu 
The teacher left but suddenly,Teacher ____: Syazwanaaaa....
I'm like "Let's run!!". Then, speed up my pace and walk away like a boss hahahaha It may sounded rude but if you are in my shoes, you would done the same thing too, i guess

Well, that is enough for now.
Thank you for listening to my full-English story.
Sorry for writing this post in English as i have to improve it in writing(sincerely by Ms Lia)

Everyday i'm hoping that the teacher will forget about it. PLEASE!


The sad writer,
Nursyazwana





。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。

« Previous | Next »
le writer
Under the umbrella...
Nama ikut IC: Nursyazwana binti Bahzin.
Age: 17 already.
Birthdate: 22nd of January in 1996 during Maghrib(i guess)
Hometown: Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
Education: Proudly ex-STADIAN, currently in MRSM Kuala Klawang
Class: 5 Al-Biruni~
Idols: Doctors, Architects, Jung Heechul and many more!
Favorite Colours: Blue, Black, Purple.
Favorite Foods: TAK TERKIRA! :D
Hobbies: Listening K-POP music, blogging, watching TV, sleeping,eating.
Things I Likes: Family, Cats, Foods, Friends, Gadgets
Things I hates: Cockroach, When everyone is not in mood, Height, Depth, Additional Mathematics =.=

MY FACEBOOK | MY TWITTER


Edit Blog
Go to Seoul, Korea.
New Phone :D
9A+ in SPM 2013!!
New Spectacles
My Own Laptop


linkies
Taste the rain :)
My Beloved Bloggers :D
3S2A | Aidaaa | Syikinn | Syahiraa | Hanida | Miss Sunshine



rainbow fairy
The Master
© your sweetest lullaby
Ressources : x x x x
step on here!
Whisper here! :)