The rain falls...

my story
Happy ! Oho~
12.26.2011 - 9:12 PM
*dah lama aku x hapdet..Oh, I Miss You Blog!! HAHAHA*

Hari tu Result PMR and guess what? aku dpat 8A, Alhamdulillah..
Now, i'm one step closer to become a doctor mcam kat bawah nih =D

*will you marry me, charming doctor? hahaha Gilosss =*

Geng aku Nur Ashikin, Siti Nur Ezianie and Nurul Syahira berjayo dlam PMR..
Tapi yg sedihnya, Aida Nathasya dpat 6 A je.. Takpa, time SPM ko struggle k! Aku tau ko boleh buat!! =")
Tahun ni memang Pengetua aku yang garang tu puas hati sobab Gred meningkat. Oho~
Nasib baik meningkat. kalau menurun, ntah camnalah pengetua react agaknya kan? HAHA =_=
Tahun depan adik aku pulak PMR.. Camnolah nasib dia agaknyo kan?haha

Thanks Mom and Dad,
Who supports me everyday,
And take Actions when my laziness overpowered everything =P

Thanks to my Sister-Kak Wani,
She always reccomends some good restaurents and good looking Namja,
And yeah, BELANJA ME ! =D

Thanks to my Brother-Aboy,
He always pick up a fight with me *and he always win*,
But then, you give me lotsa JOKES ! =D

Thanks to my Beloved friends-3S2A,
They great at gossiping, learning and choosing Guys, =D HAHA
Sorry sebab korang terpaksa layan aku yang Nyanyoks and Giloss nih HEHE
Can't wait to share our kegilaan in School =')

Finally, thanks to Allah,
Without you, I'm nothing =)

Love,
Nursyazwana bt Bahzin =)

*sori jiwang sikit..HAHAHAHA*





。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。

« Previous | Next »
le writer
Under the umbrella...
Nama ikut IC: Nursyazwana binti Bahzin.
Age: 17 already.
Birthdate: 22nd of January in 1996 during Maghrib(i guess)
Hometown: Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
Education: Proudly ex-STADIAN, currently in MRSM Kuala Klawang
Class: 5 Al-Biruni~
Idols: Doctors, Architects, Jung Heechul and many more!
Favorite Colours: Blue, Black, Purple.
Favorite Foods: TAK TERKIRA! :D
Hobbies: Listening K-POP music, blogging, watching TV, sleeping,eating.
Things I Likes: Family, Cats, Foods, Friends, Gadgets
Things I hates: Cockroach, When everyone is not in mood, Height, Depth, Additional Mathematics =.=

MY FACEBOOK | MY TWITTER


Edit Blog
Go to Seoul, Korea.
New Phone :D
9A+ in SPM 2013!!
New Spectacles
My Own Laptop


linkies
Taste the rain :)
My Beloved Bloggers :D
3S2A | Aidaaa | Syikinn | Syahiraa | Hanida | Miss Sunshine



rainbow fairy
The Master
© your sweetest lullaby
Ressources : x x x x
step on here!
Whisper here! :)